INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON
INDUSTRIAL WASTE WATER MANAGEMENT: CURRENT STATE, INNOVATIONS AND FUTURE AHEAD
AUGUST 24, 2016, WEDNESDAY
With the gap between sewage generation, waste water etc. and their treatment widening, it becomes all the more imperative for the Govt. and the industries to switch to innovative technologies that have recently emerged and been successfully applied at various sites in different countries. This conference aims to study the complexities & problems in the wastewater treatment faced by Municipalities & Industries and discuss new innovations & the benefits they bring.
The wastewater treatment plants to be developed in future will have to be made on three pillars of energy self sufficiency, economic viability and environmental sustainability and with stricter norms and regulations coming into place regarding waste water discharge, the pressure to reduce the footprint from waste water is now becoming a critical agenda. All these issues will be discussed during the conference.
TOPICS AND SESSIONS:
Session 1: Industrial wastewater treatment: Problems, trends and solutions in India
Session 2: Assuring water quality & security: Latest CPCB norms and new approaches in online monitoring
Session 3: Round table discussion & industry forum : From drain to drink: innovations in wastewater reuse
Session 4: Special Innovation Awards
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Representatives from Industries from Various Sectors (Pharmaceuticals, Chemicals, Textiles, Food & Beverages, Automobiles, Hospitals & Hotels, Builders, Power Plants, Leather & Tanneries, Cement, Breweries/Distilleries, Sugar, Paper, Fertilizers, Steel, Electronics, Refineries, Dairies, etc.)
- Industry Associations
- Officials from Ministry of Water Resources, Ministry of Environment & Forests, Ministry of Urban Development
- Officials from Municipal Authorities, Jal Boards, Pollution Control Boards, Public Health and Works Department, and Government Agencies
- Senior Operations, Utility & Project Managers
- Senior Officials of Clean Ganga Mission and Smart City Projects
- Technocrats, Advisors and Policy Makers
- Urban Sanitation Specialists
- Senior Executives from International Water Utilities & Water Associations
- National & International Technology Providers
- Representatives from Manufacturers of Water related devises and System Integrators
- Consultants & Contractors
- Scientists & Researchers